Monday, October 15, 2012

Fresh Hotel Minis

I'm back with long overdue news. In May my boyfriend of almost 7 years asked me to marry him, and I said yes! We are both very excited and are looking forward to a life together.

As part of the engagement experience my fiance booked us a room at Hotel Vitale in San Francisco, CA. Not only did the room have panoramic views of the bay, it also had one of my favorite hotel amenities - luxe hotel toiletries. Fresh toiletries to be exact!

Check those babies out. Shown are Citron de Vigne soap, showergel and body lotion; Soy Shampoo; and Pomegranate Conditioner. The Citron de Vigne scent is inspired by the French champagne region of Reims, pretty appropriate for the occasion :)



Fresh doesn't brand itself as a natural beauty company but its products do contain some natural ingredients like shea butter and vitamins C & E. Though I prefer natural products in general, I really like Fresh and love these little toiletries. I'm thinking about wearing Citron de Vigne perfume on the big day to bring back memories of our engagement, wouldn't that be sweet?




2 comments:

  1. I love your idea of wearing Citron de Vigne as a nod to your engagement! And I still haven't used the Fresh minis you gave me, I've been saving them... Not sure what for, but I just can't bring myself to use them. I hoard special things :P

    ReplyDelete