Clockwise from top:
1. Tom of Maine's Whole Care Fluoride Toothpaste in Spearmint
I originally purchased this toothpaste because I thought it did not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which can sometimes cause mouth sores. Unfortunately the toothpaste does contain SLS, but so far it hasn't irritated my mouth. I like that this toothpaste is not as sweetly flavored as some others and contains natural flavors and abrasives.
2. Yes to Cucumbers Travel Pack Face Wipes
3. The Body Shop Mini Mango Body Scrub
I swiped this scrub from a gift set my sister received ;P I found this scrub to be just okay, mainly because I didn't like the base that the scrubbies were in. The base almost has a gel-like consistency, and I think simple oil bases feel better on skin.
4. Ilka Fine Limp Hair Shampoo (discontinued!)
5. Physician's Formula Organic Wear Eye Makeup Remover Fluid